Join us for a fun day of family-oriented activities for dyslexic, learning disabled, blind or visually-impaired students and their families to get information and resources, recognize their strengths and build self-confidence.
• Meet the Dyslexians, a play written and performed by the Colorado Learning Ally YES! Ambassadors for dyslexic students to know they are not alone.
• Voice-over camp led by professional voiceover artist Lisa Biggs, including an opportunity for students to record and share their own story.
• Presentation of the College Success Program for blind or visually-impaired college students.
• Assistive Technology demonstration and interaction presented for and by blind and dyslexic students.
• “Making the Book” experience presented by our recording volunteers.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Admission to History Colorado Center is included.
- Visit http://historycoloradocenter.org/plan/getting-here/ for directions and parking information.
- Adults must stay with children for the duration of the event.