Create your personal fundraiser and share it with your family and friends. For nearly 70 years Learning Ally, a national not-for-profit organization, has been dedicated to the educational success of students who struggle to read the printed word due to dyslexia and related learning disabilities, blindness and visual impairment. Today, Learning Ally helps almost 200,000 students and their parents, and 20,000 educators in 8,000 schools.
With your support we can do so much more.
You can personalize your page with your own message, pictures and videos. Every dollar you raise through your page will support students who struggle to read the printed word.
It's fun and easy to setup your fundraiser!
- Become a fundraiser and set your personal fundraising goal.
- Join an existing team or start a team.
- Edit your personal fundraising page adding pictures, videos, and your personal story.
- Share your fundraising campaign with family and friends via email, facebook, and Twitter.
- Check your fundraising page constantly to see how close you are to reaching your goal.
Your support can make a world of difference for students struggling to read the printed word.
Start your fundraising campaign TODAY!